Shear Paradise Salon's COVID-19 Procedures
Shear Paradise Salon is excited to be back in business! While we are grateful to be able to provide you with your long awaited beauty services we understand the fight against COVID 19 is not over yet. It’s important to us to do our part in minimizing the spread of the virus. We want each of you to feel like you have safe place to come and we want you to know that your health and safety is of our utmost concern. We have taken directions from Governor Ducey and the CDC to put together a list of procedures that we will be following within the Salon:
- Anyone entering the establishment will be required to wear a face covering, preferably a mask. The mask will need to remain on during your entire visit. If you do not have a mask please reach out to the front desk prior to your appointment to see if we have any available for purchase.
- Only the person receiving a service or shopping will be allowed in the salon. Due to restrictions on capacity and operating by appointment only all others (including children) will not be permitted to wait in the salon.
- Once you’ve checked in you will be directed to the nearest hand sanitization station.
- There will be no coffee or water station available. The vending machines will still be open for purchase.
- Work areas will be thoroughly disinfected after each client.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be regularly sanitized.
- We will be offering curbside pickup for product purchases. Please contact the front desk to arrange purchase and pick up.
- There will only be two chairs in the waiting area to avoid overcrowding in the small space. You are welcome to stand/walk around the boutique as you wait or you can wait in your car.
- Stylists will not be working directly next to each other.
- Our tanning salon will now close at 7:30 pm. This is to ensure the front desk has enough time to thoroughly clean the entire salon before opening the next day. With the early reception closure you may not be able to come in past 7:30 to purchase products or boutique items. If you are needing to come in past that time please call the front desk before arriving to make sure someone is in to assist you.
We understand we are in unprecedented times and we respect everyone’s right to social distance and do what is best for yourselves and your loved ones. We will be closely following these procedures. We kindly ask if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID 19 to please stay home and reschedule your appointment. If there are any questions we can answer for you please call Kathy at 602-863-0218 or speak to your stylist/nail tech/esthetician.